There are 2 paths. The path I am looking to show you is one that embodies all of you, values your health and success. The path I have to show you knows growth, success, health and vision are matched and elevated in the heart, mind and body through your thoughts, feelings, emotions and presence.
Mindset looks at your thoughts, feelings and beliefs, Your thoughts are electric sending out a signal. Your feelings are magnetic, what you are feeling is drawing in to you experiences- good and bad. And your Beliefs control, dictate, oversee what you think and how/what you feel.
Habits are the choices we make on a daily basis. Having a sense of accountability towards yourself with a vision and goal helps you identify what is important to you and where your priorities are.
The idea of making new or healthy choice can be daunting and overwhelming. Old behaviors, past programming, limiting beliefs, past hurts and failures makes it uncomfortable to step up to it, facing your emotions.
Actually this is just as much about your self esteem, having a solid plan and the right kind of positive guidance and coaching.
If you know taking better care of your health is important to you the habits you build upon are essential. Non-negotiable to hold you powerful in the changes.
Half of your happiness depends on conscious choices. Over time with consistency these practical choices become habits. You gain a greater sense of self for sticking to it. For making yourself a priority and the accomplishments you earn. Yes, you earn them, filling your bank with positive habits to build.
This is the opposite of judging yourself, self criticism and giving up hopeless.
Wellness is an experience from food, movement, sleep, mindset, mood, sex, energy and vitality that affects you. When you begin to give to yourself in the form of healthy habits all of these areas improve. Giving to yourself means investing time, energy and money.
Let’s look at the benefits from building healthy habits;
✅ Elevated mood
✅ Fights of disease
✅ Improves your sex life
✅ Promote better sleep
✅ Boosts daily energy level
✅ Manage your weight
You can begin at any point to start building healthy habits. Follow that up with having the right support systems to see you follow through, that’s the game changer. It’s here, with proven systems and coaches and professionals that know how to support you in the process where you break through limitations and gain confidence to know “Yes You Can.
This year has proven to be a year of great change,especially for the medical community. The underlying issues faced with health are more than sickness, they are dis-ease, where the body mind and emotions are not at ease. Now more than ever a light is …
This year has been interesting…
For some we see opportunity, growth and neccessary changes.
For others the changes have been traumatic and life changing in a way you’re unclear on how to make changes. Everything falling apart at once.
Paying attention to your health is actually an important value system now. More than ever.
Your health gives you physical, mental and emotional strength.
Focus, discipline, consistency, resiliency are KPI’s for well-being your overall health. You see you live, work, play, relate to others because of how you are. The way you act, feel and do.
When you act, feel and do from places of focus, discipline, consistency and resiliency you are giving yourself permission and opportunity to grow and thrive.
When you can put habits and actions in place for you health to strength you, you set yourself up for more, something greater. You get to a place where you’re adding to your life by being healthy.
When everything falls apart at once it is essential you focus your energy on what you can control, build and lean on. You must start with one thing, work consistently and diligently. Your health is the best place to begin as it builds all of your inner strength and outer strength.
Focus is the ability to put attention and energy on something specific. Why not health.
Discipline is the ability to carry out tasks and habits on a regular schedule and effort. Why not health
Consistency is the ability to show up, act and apply with the same level of intensity and application each and every day. Why not health
Resiliency is the ability to bounce back from set backs through actions, habits, mindset and response to become stronger. Why not health.
Now is your time…. 2021 is around the corner. Are you stronger?
KPI’s for Optimal Performance is geared to get you in alignment and activate your skills for a jump start towards 2021. If you feel moved organize your thoughts and actions, to get yourself on a clear path you’ll find that right here.
Your endocrine system is made up of glands found throughout the body. These glands, which produce hormones, send hormones into the bloodstream or into the fluid around cells, and receptors to be distributed among organs and tissues, and “programmed” to respond to the hormones. Essentially …
Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells made up of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. One unique thing about glutathione is that the body is able to make it in the liver, which is not true of most antioxidants. Glutathione has many important …
What you need to know about Toxicity and why Detoxification is so important for your health and well-being.
Toxicity is a build up of toxins with the body. It affects every area of your body and your health. Detoxification is the process and pathway in which your body removes toxins. There are two key detox pathways that your hard-working liver is organized around: phase 1 and phase 2.
Phase 1 is oxidation, whereby your liver utilizes oxygen and enzymes to remove toxins by making them soluble in water, so they can be excreted in your urine and poop more easily. Phase 1 is essential to detox. Phase 2 is called conjugation, which is necessary to remove the metabolites. Conjugation is how your liver combines oxidized metabolites with sulfur, methylation, glucuronidation, by adding certain amino acids or organic acids, and ultimately excretes them in bile.
Most environmental toxins overactivate in phase 1, and then exceed the capacity of your liver to complete the detoxification in phase 2. When that happens, you generate signs of toxicity.
Here are 6 signs of Toxicity.
1. Fluid Retention– Fluid retention is your body’s signal that it is working to flush itself out as there are factors disrupting your pathway to detoxification.
2. Increase in belly fat– Your body is unable to move and distribute the toxins being caught in your visceral fat.
3. Cravings and blood sugar issues– This related to your body being able to distribute and absorb nutrients and vitamins. Toxicity interferes with your body’s ability to absorb necessary vitamins and nutrients as they become caught in the toxicity.
4. Abdominal bloating– Bloating is a common issue with retaining water. Intestinal distress and inability to release excess fluid and excretion is a sure sign of toxicity.
5. Weight loss resistance– Unable to loss weight is a common problem for those with toxicity issues. Toxicity interrupts the flow and process for detoxification and purifying the body. This metabolic function is essential for weight loss. No amount of exercise and clean eating will in itself help with weight loss resistance caused by toxicity.
6. Insomnia, especially between 1am- 4pm– Your body is at it’s greatest REM- rest sleep during this time. When your body is awake at this time it is a sign it needs more help and support to reduce the toxic load it is carrying for improved rest and recovery.
To unburden your liver here is what you need to do:
1. Eat more antioxidants such as berries, citrus and spinach.
3. Metagenics Clear Change Detox Antioxidant protection & detoxification support- promotes vitality and health by supporting balanced activity of the Phase 1 and Phase 2 detoxification pathways. This formula provides methylated vitamin B12 and folic acid along with nutrients designed to enhance the activities of several liver detoxification enzymes.*